JKBooks is the electronic book platform for JapanKnowledge.
In contrast to the JapanKnowledge Lib archive of reference resource materials, JKBooks offers a collection of publications containing specialized content through its database. It features fast searches for desired content, and unaltered PDF page images of original books, while retaining the inherent ease of reading physical books in its display.
JKBooks contents for sale are listed below. Please click item to view further details.
- Taiyo［Nihon Kindai Bungakukan］
- Bungei Kurabu: Meiji-hen［Nihon Kindai Bungakukan］
- Dai-ichi Koto Gakko Koyukai Zasshi［Nihon Kindai Bungakukan］
- Takita Choin kyuzo Kindai sakka genkoshu［Nihon Kindai Bungakukan］
- Fuzoku Gaho
- Gunsho Ruiju series
- Bijutsu Shinpo
- Toyo Keizai Shimpo / Weekly Toyo Keizai Digital Archives
- Kobunso Taika Koshomoku
- Jinbutsu Sosho
- The ORIENTAL ECONOMIST Digital Archives
- Kamakura Ibun
- Bungeishunju Archives
- Shintei Zoho Kokushi Taikei
- Tenno Kozoku Jitsuroku
※JKBooks content can be integrated and used with JapanKnowldge Lib, or used separately.
For JKBooks Subscriptions and Further Details go here.
※JKBooks is a service for organization users. Subscribers to JapanKnowledge Personal can not purchase JKBooks contents. Your understanding is appreciated.
JKBooks can now be integrated with JapanKnowledge Lib
By integrating JKBooks with JapanKnowledge Lib, customers who have purchased JKBooks contents can link contents with JapanKnowledge Lib titles, such as the Shogakukan Unabridged Dictionary of the Japanese Language, the Encyclopedia of Japanese History (additional contents) and The Complete Collection of Japanese Classical Literature.